SEEKING AN INDEPENDENT, FRIENDLY VETERINARIAN TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Dublin Animal Hospital in Perkasie, PA is seeking to add a great, full or part time doctor to our growing team.
Why Dublin Animal Hospital?
We’re focused on making sure our hospital has the right tools to allow our doctor and medical staff the ability to provide excellent service and care. In addition to diagnostic and preventative services, our hospital is equipped with digital radiography, in-house labs, and ultrasound. We also offer exotic care.
We are an AAHA accredited animal hospital serving the pets and owners of the Perkasie, Pennsylvania area. Our mission is to facilitate maximum health and happiness for our clients – who range from cats and dogs to exotic pets.
Who are we looking for?
Not only do you love dogs and cats, but you are enthusiastic about surgery and have the basics (spay, neuter, dentistry, tumor removals, etc.) covered. You are focused on providing excellent client communication and are committed to delivering the best possible care to the animals of our community. We are looking for a doctor with at least 3 years experience in general practice but are open to a new grad as well. Exotics experience preferred.
- State Veterinary Board License must be in good standing for the state in which they intend to be hired, prior to their start date.
- Flexible work schedule, with availability to work some weekends.
We’re dedicated to your well-being and offer a comprehensive package and professional development opportunities to support your work and home life. These include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits for you and eligible dependents
- Paid time off for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan
- Continuing education allowance
- We’ll cover your dues, license fees, and AVMA PLIT