The Animal Clinic is a fast-paced, 3.5 doctor, small animal practice that has been serving the Hendersonville area for over 40 years. We pride ourselves on the relationships we have built with our clients over the years and we strive to deliver compassionate care to our patients and clear communication to their owners. We are well-equipped with digital X-ray, cold laser, in house lab work, electrocautery, and a dental machine. We are looking for a team mate who is eager to learn and passionate about providing high quality care to our patients. If you desire to be part of a fun, hardworking, family oriented group, look no further!
• Develop a rapport with clients and determine their needs and wishes; perform physical examinations and diagnostic/medical/surgical/dental procedures in a way that will deliver the highest quality care while minimizing patient stress and discomfort.
• Explain physical examination findings and communicate to the client a diagnosis of the pet’s problems; generate and present a treatment plan for the pet to the client; educate clients on preventative health care, including vaccines and appropriate nutritional products.
• Maintain client/patient medical/surgical records and make certain all necessary logs are kept up-to-date through established protocols; assist colleagues in follow-up and future management of the patient.
• Stay up-to-date with new medical information and changes in veterinary medicine, attend Continuing Education meetings.
• Assist in the development of the paraprofessional team to ensure the delivery of the highest quality care and exceptional client service.
• Positively represent the hospital in the professional community and to the general public.
• Treat every client like family and each patient like your own pet.
BENEFITS SVP rewards its team members with a competitive salary, growth bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Medical Insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Continuing Education allowance
• Professional Liability Coverage
• Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree from an accredited university
• Licensure in good standing to practice in the state of Tennessee
• Professional comportment and appearance, with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, friendly attitude
• The ability to make decisions and communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members
• Respect for and willingness to work with clients and their pets
• Compassionate team player who can uphold great reputation with clients
• A commitment to practicing the highest standard of medicine, upholding the veterinary code of ethics