Park Animal Hospital located in Henderson/Las Vegas is looking for a full time veterinarian. Are you ready for a change? We are looking for a veterinarian who wants to find a home, not a job.
1. PAH is a small animal (opened in 1991), exotic 4 doctor practice with a well established client base, you can learn more about our practice at www.parkanimalhosp.com
2. We embrace the doctor who wants to learn and have the freedom to practice medicine outside the box.
3. We offer a 4 day work week (3 days off in a row) enabling our doctors to have a good balance of quality work/home life.
4. Our doctors have the opportunity to work with most every species-great exotic client base
5. We are an appointment based practice allowing our doctors to spend quality time with clients
6. Our doctors have a close working relationship, not only with each other -but also with our support staff.
7. Our doctors are offered an attractive benefit package
8. Our doctors have the opportunity to work with a very experienced doctor/surgeon who not only loves to teach - but LOVES to learn from the other doctors. In addition it is a supportive environment that encourages discussions about cases to offer growth opportunities for all.
Las Vegas offers one of the easiest airports to fly in/out of. We are close to Zion National Park, Los Angeles, Bryce Canyon, San Diego, Grand Canyon and Phoenix. Red Rock Canyon, Mount Charleston and Lake Mead are in our backyard and offer great hiking trails, skiing, camping, boating and fishing. You will also have access to the Smith Center which offers broadway shows and music events off the strip. Not to mention all the great restaurants and shows offered on the strip. Las Vegas is also home to Life is Beautiful and EDC. Of course don't forget our great weather!
Licensed to practice in the state of Nevada, good sense of humor, love to eat.
Internal Number: 2019
About Park Animal Hospital
We are a small-animal practice in Las Vegas, NV. We also have numerous exotic patients! We are located in a fast growing area with a moderately affluent demographic. We currently have 20 employees and are seeking to add on a new Veterinarian. We offer competitive salaries along with a complete benefit package that includes medical/dental insurance, licensing, CE and other perks.