Keith A. Palmer, DVM LLC is seeking a full-time veterinarian for our two doctor mixed animal practice located in southern Johnson County Kansas. Veterinarians with all levels of experience, including new graduates are welcome to apply. Our practice is comprised of 85% equine medicine, reproduction and performance work. The remaining 15% is small animal preventative medicine, minor procedures, spay and neuter. Applicants must be confident in both equine and small animal medicine. We focus on teamwork and case collaboration which in turn leads to a better outcome for our patients. Mentorship will be provided. We do not offer boarding, grooming or after hour emergency service for small animals. Equine emergency service is offered 24/7 and duties would be split between three doctors. All applicants must be confident, caring, positive individual with great communication and business skills. We have up to date equipment including digital radiography, ultrasound, portable endoscopy, Medi-Vet Stem Cell equipment, in house laboratory with an approved EIA lab. We have two ambulatory vehicles that are shared amongst all veterinarians. Equine work is 70% ambulatory, 30% in clinic. Compensation and benefit package can be discussed individually.
Applicants must be confident in both equine and small animal medicine. There is a very small amount of alpaca and goat patients within the practice. New graduates are welcome.
Additional Salary Information: Salary will depend on experience, and skill level. Can be discussed if interested.
About Keith A. Palmer DVM LLC
It is our mission to provide the highest level of veterinary medicine with friendly, compassionate service. We believe in treating every patient as if they were our own and giving them the same loving attention and care. We offer the most up to date care to every client and patient that we serve.
Dr. Keith Palmer and Dr. Traci Gentry hold memberships to the American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP) as well as the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).
We are located in South Johnson Co. Kansas and are proud to serve Bucyrus, KS and surrounding areas. We are licensed to practice in Kansas and Missouri.