Woodland Animal Hospital is looking for an innovative and empathetic Veterinarian to join our compassionate team in Locust Grove, Georgia! We believe in giving pets the longest, healthiest life with those who love them.
WHY WOODLAND ANIMAL HOSPITAL?
• Woodland Animal Hospital’s state of the art 24/7 facility allows our 8-doctor team to see a wide variety of cases and be able to provide the best care to our patients.
• Our Medical Director is an amazing and willing mentor who has a true servant leadership management style.
• Our team is educated, empowered, and innovative.
• Our environment is rewarding, adaptable, and philanthropic.
• Our care is helpful, ethical, and empathetic.
• We offer a competitive salary, unlimited income potential, comprehensive benefits, and ownership shares in our hospital!
• Generous compensation – Minimum of $120,000 or greater Base, plus ProSal
• $50,000 of Risk-free Ownership Shares through our Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®) – (more info below).
• Opportunity for Leadership Development & Mentorship.
• Excellent Benefits that include 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision options, Life and Disability Insurance, Paid time off, Continuing Education, and more!
• Opportunities to help pets in need and give back to the community.
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by the veterinarians working in each hospital. As a part of Suveto, we can offer ownership opportunities, leading-edge technology, and growth opportunities.
• The ideal candidates will have strong people skills, a positive attitude, and be self-motivated.
• Experience and/or interest in Emergency and Critical Care is a plus
• Availability to work some weekends and holidays
• New graduates are encouraged to apply as mentorship and training is available if needed
• A Georgia State Veterinary Board License (or able to obtain one) in good standing
For more profile information about our hospital visit: