Are you looking for an enjoyable, dynamic, family oriented hospital that makes a difference to the lives of animals throughout Houston? Come join our team as a full time small animal/avian & exotic veterinarian!
For 40 years Animal Medical Center of the Village has been serving the pets of the greater Houston area and surrounding communities. We specialize in providing cutting-edge veterinary medicine, dental and surgical care, in a supportive environment that encourages synergistic learning, professional growth, and development. We have a diverse case load, with 40% of our patient base as avian and exotic animals, and the remaining 60% dogs and cats.
We are a busy, fast-paced clinic with a devoted client base and an established reputation for providing the best in pet care. You will have the advantage of joining a team with doctors that participate in collaborative medicine and mentorship. We offer challenging cases supported medically by our relationships with local radiographers, sonographers, and more. Our high staff to doctor ratio boasts a knowledgeable, enthusiastic support staff dedicated to the care and concerns of our clients and their beloved furry, feathered, and scaled family members.
We are a private company and offer generous pay and benefits, including: paid vacation, health, dental, vision, license and dues paid, continuing education expense allowance, retirement benefits, liability insurance and more for full time employees.
We are located in family oriented West University, just minutes from Rice Village, the Medical Center, Galleria, and Downtown Houston. Easy access to freeways and all of the activities and excitement a dynamic large city provides.
Visit our website at amcofthevillage.com to learn more about our practice. If you feel that this may be the position for you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Additional Salary Information: Competitive salary, with option to move to pro-sal with a guaranteed base.
About Animal Medical Center of the Village
We are a full-service, AAHA-accredited veterinary hospital in Houston, Texas, that provides comprehensive services to various animal species including dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, pocket pets, and other exotic pets.